- 0.1 1. VINGLI Automatic Suction Side In-Ground Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.2 2. XtremepowerUS 75037 Climb Wall Automatic Suction Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.3 3. Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-518—Automatic 2-Wheel Suction Cleaner
- 0.4 4. Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
- 0.5 5. Pentair 360100 Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool cleaner
- 0.6 6. Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Pool Cleaner
- 0.7 7. Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner
- 0.8 8. Hayward PHS21CST Suction Pool Vacuum
- 0.9 9. Hayward 925ADC Pro Suction Pool Vacuum Cleaner
- 0.10 10. Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Pool Cleaner
- 1 What is a Suction Pool Cleaner?
- 2 Things to consider when buying a suction pool cleaner
- 3 Benefits of Suction Pool Cleaner
- 4 FAQ’s about Best Suction Pool Cleaners
- 5 Wrapping Up
Are you fed up with hiring pool maintenance services and paying a high amount for that? Our best suction pool cleaners article will surely help to find the best product yourself for the pool.
The process of taking out the debris, bugs, leaves, and hair is no easy job. Moreover, maintenance costs a lot of money. The best solution for this problem is to purchase a suction pool cleaner.
The best option for any pool owners is pool suction cleaner. The product works like a vacuum and can be used to clean the pool. Whatever pool cleaner you choose, either you go for Pebble Tec or other brands. Every pool cleaner took less human effort and do the work automatically.
It is right to ask that which the Best Suction Pool cleaner in the market is.
In this article, we’re going to suggest the 10 Best Suction Pool Cleaners that can help you a lot while cleaning the pool.
10 Best Suction Pool Cleaners, Reviews 2020
1. VINGLI Automatic Suction Side In-Ground Vacuum Cleaner
Are you tired of spending the whole day cleaning the pool floor? If you want to clean your pool easily then this VINGLI AUTOMATIC POOL cleaner is the best option for you. The product is very reliable and simple to install. It works quietly and smoothly
It comes with 10 hoses, which are best for cleaning a big size pool. Without the help of any professional cleaner, you can clean your pool with this amazing cleaner no matter what the size of your pool is.
This product comes with premium quality rubber disks, which makes it suitable for vinyl, tile, and concrete surfaces. It cleans all parts of the pool including steps and the wall as well.
- It comes with a functional design
- Very easy to assemble and use
- Provide efficient cleaning
- Perform work very quietly
2. XtremepowerUS 75037 Climb Wall Automatic Suction Vacuum Cleaner
XtremepowerUS 75037 is one of the best pocket-friendly units currently available in the market. It comes with 10 hoses that allow you to wrap a 30” pool. It is the perfect machine for any pool; as it cleans the bottom surface and the wall. It also comes with a moveable flapper that blocks the debris from lodged inside.
This product can also be used in different positions to promote the water flow for cleaning the above and in-ground pool. It works with 1 horsepower swimming pool pump. It doesn’t depend on electricity to perform operations. All you have to do is to attach it to the pool’s filtration system. But be sure that there is no air in the hoses while it is running
- Best for cleaning the pool walls
- Comes with 10 hoses
- Works without the electricity
- Easy to assemble and use
- Comes with a flexible design that supports thorough cleaning of the pool
3. Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-518—Automatic 2-Wheel Suction Cleaner
This model of Hayward is available is 2 or 4 wheel drive. You can purchase the product according to the pool’s size. It contains the best self-adjusting turbine vanes that can give maximum power. The debris management of this suction pool cleaner is commendable too.
The surface of an odd-shaped concrete pool can be clean easily with this vacuum cleaner. It is made up of adjustable skirts that keep its vacuum seal while moving it on rough surfaces. Breaking the suction with ease is also the main feature of this vacuum cleaner.
This product is particularly made for concrete but it can also be used for pebbles Tec and fiberglass facilities. If you purchase different wheels, that would not affect the floor.
- Provides you wide coverage with 4 wheel version
- Parented self-adjusting turbine vanes provide maximum power
- You can easily adjust the suction power by turning the Knob
- Makes your pool spick and span
- Exclusively made for concrete surfaces
4. Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
The BARACUDA W03000 Suction Pool Cleaner is known as the leader in the pool cleaning world and the main reason is its amazing design. Moreover, there are a lot of other reasons which make it popular among the pool owners.
It is basically designed for In-ground pools. It is an automatic pool cleaner that cleans pool walls effectively. It also removes debris, bugs, dirt, leaves, and pebbles.
It is very easy to install and you don’t need any tools for the installation. This product comes with a 36 ft. hose and scrubs sic. It comes with an anti-stick design that can cover the entire pool.
It is one of the automatic pool cleaners that doesn’t make any disturbing noise and works very quietly. You can use this product on gunite pool surfaces, fiberglass, tile, and vinyl.
- Perform operations quietly
- The powerful suction cleaner that works with low-speed pumps
- Clean floor, walls and steps of your entire pool
- It works automatically
- Pre-assembled and ready to use
5. Pentair 360100 Kreepy Krauly Lil Shark Above Ground Pool cleaner
It is a new and improved model from Pentair. It comes with two bristles that don’t leave any debris in your pool and makes it a top-rated product. For cleaning your pool faster, this product comes with a 10 inches wide path
With this amazing product, you can give more time to swimming and less time to taking care of your pool. It comes with a superb cleaner that eats all the grime and dirt without leaving any spot. This pool cleaner is very easy to use and it can be assembled in minutes. This amazing Pentair above ground pool cleaner is the best value for money products that can last for many years.
- It is simple to assemble and use
- It doesn’t allow debris to spread around
- Bristles hit the hardest grime
- Programmed Cleaning gives more complete coverage
- Works for many years
6. Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Pool Cleaner
This Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Is a great white inground pool cleaner that reaches the depth of dirt and grime and makes your pool shining. This is the best model for Pebble Tec. With this amazing product from Pentair, you won’t experience any difficulty while cleaning the pool. This model is basically made for cleaning purposes.
Its bristle drive design can clean the dirtiest part of your swimming pool. For cleaning the debris and dirt, this pool cleaner comes with an excellent siphoning system.
This unit can cover over 15 inches of cleaning surface. It is best for fiberglass and vinyl surfaces. Moreover, SmartTrac patent steering is also available that makes navigation around the pool very easier.
The size and the depth of your pool cannot affect the effectiveness of this pool cleaner. If you are looking for the best inground pool cleaner then this pool cleaner from Pentair is the best choice for you.
- It cleans your pool deeply and effectively
- It doesn’t stick at any point while cleaning the pool
- It effectively removes immovable grime
- It cleans gunite, fiberglass and vinyl
- It can cover 15 inches of cleaning surface
7. Pentair 360042 Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner
This Pentair Suction side inground pool cleaner is one of the most adaptable units available in the market as of today. It is also popular due to its higher satisfaction rate. This pool cleaner can catch all the dirt and debris in your pool.
This model from Pentair was updated over the past years to make sure that it cleans your pool effectively. It is very simple and reliable for anyone who wants to get a clean pool. It comes with an auto valve so that you can easily control the water flow and set up the suitable speed as you want.
The built-in drive float moving system of this product guides it to clean your pool from every corner. It comes with a roller strap that exercises the cleaner around the steps and the ladder. The cleaner wings catch the dirt and leave into the filtration system. Altogether, you will get a clean floor and wall.
You only have to relax and sit back; this pool cleaner will take care of everything.
- It comes with powerful suction that sucks small and large debris
- It is very easy to assemble and use
- The regulator walls adjust mechanically according to the water flow
- Cleaner wings help to catch leaves, dirt, and debris
- It works automatically
8. Hayward PHS21CST Suction Pool Vacuum
AquaNaut Suction Pool vacuum cleaner is a 2 and 4 wheel cleaner that offers AquaNaut patented self-adjusting variable vanes. This feature maximizes the power of the cleaner no matter that whatever the water flow is.
It’s patented V-flex technology allows large size debris to enter the cleaner without any hurdles. The built-in internal steering sequences help to cover the deep and shallow ends of the swimming pool. It can easily reach the pool walls and makes your pool look cleaner. So, you don’t have to put much effort while cleaning the pool.
The adjustable roller skirt allows suction on uneven surfaces too. This Hayward pool cleaner is best used with a variable speed pump.
- It is very easy to install and use
- It provides maximum power regardless of the water flow
- It can be used on uneven surfaces
- It performs best with a variable pool pump
- Multiple pre-programmed steering sequences allow complete coverage of the pool.
9. Hayward 925ADC Pro Suction Pool Vacuum Cleaner
This unit from Hayward fulfills all the needs of any pool owner and it put joy into your pool when cleaning it. It works very effectively and looks very attractive. This product works better than the other products available in the market as of today.
One main reason to buy this product is its smooth and beautiful color. With the help of top tech, you won’t face any difficulty when cleaning the pool. It can easily collect debris because the suction path of this unit is very effective.
This unit hardly takes 10 minutes for installation. It is not a difficult machine to use; even a beginner can use it. It fits in all types of filtration systems and best for all types of pools
It comes with a SmartDrive tech that makes it best for Plaster and concrete pools. When you start this machine, then you will see how quietly this machine works. It doesn’t do any whispers. All the dirt and leaves should be easily removed with this amazing pool cleaner by Hayward.
- Easy to use and connects in less than 10 minutes without using any tool
- Perform operations quietly
- Clean all the dirt and debris from your pool
- Comes with attractive color
- Best for concrete and plaster pools.
10. Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction Pool Cleaner
This Hayward 500 Aquabug Suction pool Cleaner is best for above ground swimming pools. With this product, you will never have to manually clean your pool. It is a suction-side automatic pool cleaner that can work with your existing filtration system, so you don’t need any debris bags or baskets.
It moves along the floor of the pool and sucks water from the bottom then through the pool’s filter and then back to the pool. This doesn’t improve the circulation of your pool but also reduce the use of sanitizers
Cleaning of the sides of the pool is the only advantage that Zodiac over the Aquabag. Otherwise, both have the same capabilities. If you already have a way to clean your pool sides then stick with the Aquabug.
- It is very easy to install and assemble
- It has an attractive design and unique steering features
- It comes at a low price
- It comes with a deluxe bumper ring that minimizes friction for easy movement
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
What is a Suction Pool Cleaner?
When someone discussed “suction pool cleaners” as we are talking right here, they are discussing cleaners which are technically known as suction-side cleaners.
Suction cleaners are made to be connected with the suction side of your pool filtration system. This is the side where the water is being sucked out to be filtered. This is always the skimmer, but swimming pools have a dedicated connection only for the pool cleaners.
Once they are attached, the suction allows the cleaner to move around and sucks the debris or leaves through the hose and threw it into the pool filter.
Things to consider when buying a suction pool cleaner
Size of Pump: Always buy the minimum required pump size and you have to make sure that your pool pump is not underpowered. Most of the suction pool cleaners work great with even low-flow pumps, so you will not have a big issue while buying a good pump.
Size of Pool: Any pool that suction pool cleaner can clean depends upon the length of the assembled hoses. If the length of the hose is 31” or 32” then you can use it in a pool measuring 30”. Always keep in mind that you have to order more hose length if you have a bigger pool
Cleaning Capacity: Always check the reviews from the customer that how good the cleaner can handle different types of debris. If you have a tree in the garden near the pool, can the cleaner removes the leaves from the pool? Look for a cleanser that cleans the walls and the floor
Maintenance: Everyone loves ‘one moving machine’ suction cleaners. They clean well and did not require heavy maintenance. They are cheaper than the suction cleaners with a complicated design.
Benefits of Suction Pool Cleaner
Cost: In comparison with manual pool cleaners, suction-sides are less cheap to buy and maintain.
Easiness: Suction pool cleaner is basically made with a very simple design and they are very easy to operate. There is no programming involved and anyone can use it with comfort.
Effective cleaning: The job of every pool cleaner is to keep your pool clear of debris, dirt, and algae. They do a great job and works for a long time.
Saves Energy: The suction pool cleaners work on the suction that is already created in your pool’s filtration system. Unlike the robotic cleaners that you have to plug into the electric plugs, they don’t take any extra electricity.
FAQ’s about Best Suction Pool Cleaners
Q: How to install a suction pool cleaner?
A: It is a easy job to install a Suction pool cleaner. You simply have to connect one end of the hose to the skimmer and one end to the cleaner.
Q: How often should I run my pool vacuum?
A: Using the cleaner once a week will keep the pool clean. But if you have a big rain or a pool party then it’s always a good idea to vacuum it right after.
Q: Should I remove my suction pool cleaner from the pool when shocking?
A: it is recommended to remove the hose and the unit from your pool when shocking. And do not leave your cleaner in the pool when you don’t want to swim.
Q: Do I need to reset my vacuum while installing a suction cleaner?
A: Just check your manufacturer manual guide when installing your cleaner. Just follow the steps and the job will be done. You don’t need to fix anything.
Q: How a suction pool cleaner works?
A: It is basically a vacuum that uses the pressure from the pool’s intake to suck in water. As it moves around the pool to catch bugs, hairs, and other debris. After catching them, through it into a filter basket.
Choosing the best pool cleaner for the pool is the main key to get the job done. It is a necessary thing for any pool owner. You don’t need any hard work for cleaning the pool, they will do it on your behalf.
Just keep in mind to select the cleaner according to your pool’s requirements. We’ve mentioned the best suction pool cleaners that are available in the market as of today. Just order one and enjoy the swim.