- 1 5 Best Electric Pool Heaters
- 2 1- Hayward 11 kilowatt Electric Spa Heater CSPAXI11
- 3 2- Fibropool Swimming Pool Heater Heat Pump FH 220
- 4 3- Hayward HeatPro Titanium – Best Electric Pool Heater
- 5 4- EcoSmart electric Pool Heater—Best Value
- 6 5- Fibropool Electric Swimming pool Heater 55k BTU
- 7 Factors You Need To Consider When Buying
- 8 FAQ’s about Electric Pool Heaters
- 9 Final Words:
If you are lucky enough to have a swimming pool at your home, then the one main thing you’ve to consider is its temperature. No-one likes to jump into an ice-cold pool, so you have to make sure that it is properly heated. The best solution is to use one of the best electric pool heaters available these days.
There are number of best quality pool heaters out there which are capable of turning your swim-pool into a backyard oasis. The main thing is choosing the right one for your pool, budget and your needs.
Electric pool heaters work amazing, but they are little bit expensive to operate. Selecting the best electric pool heater for you and for your swim-pool is easier said than done. With a lot of different electric heaters available in the market today, the selection process can be complicated. We have tested all of today’s top pool heaters and made a list for you. This list is best on the construction, ease of use and heating performance. These models in the electric pool heater reviews are the best for use without any doubt. Just keep reading to find out the best one for your pool and starts enjoying a warm and a comfortable pool today.
So, you would be curious to find out about the best one. So, here is the list for Top 5 Best Electric Pool Heaters 2020
5 Best Electric Pool Heaters
We’re going to mention some best reviews related to the electric pool heaters, just to make your purchase easy and here we go:
Hayward is a name that is synonymous with the pool equipment industry. With the experience of 80 years propels them to be the most reputed designers and manufacturers of the electric pool heaters. Every product they launch in the market undergoes stringent quality controls before they see the light of the day. This amazing quality standard has kept them in the front line for many decades.
The Hayward CSPAXI11, 11-kilowatt Electric Spa Heater is covered with the best corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel housing as well. The weight of this product is only 12.2 pounds and it is designed in that way that it can be fit in any space. The Indicator light would be in position when the Electric Pool Heater is in working position. It also has built-in sensor that ensures the safety standards are maintained at optimum level. It is a DIY unit and can be easily installed without the help of any professional.
By doing Justice with Hayward reputation, this is the electric pool heater with the capabilities to match with heaters that are twice of its size. It also comes with plenty of user advantages with 11 kilowatts under its covering. This is the best electric pool heater for small pools, hot tubs and spas. For using this, anything that is above 70 GPM an external cut-off would be required.
- Made up with 304 Stainless Steel Covering and threaded head
- Comes with indicator light
- Easy installation
- One year Hayward official warranty
There is a Coefficient of Performance (COP) ratio which tells us the rating for heat pumps, refrigerators and air-conditioning systems to rate their operating systems. The higher the rating, lower it would be in the operating costs respectively. This Fibropool Swimming Pool Heater Heat Pump FH 220 has a COP of 4.85 stands, proudly away from other swimming pool electric heater pumps in its class. This makes it one of the best electric pool heaters in the market and it comes at the second position in our list of Top 5 Electric Pool Heaters 2020.
The Fibropool Swimming Pool Heat Pump is mainly designed for domestic purposes. It is ideal for pools of any type of up to a maximum of 7,500 gallons. This electric pool heater is best for 18 feet diameter above ground pools.
- This Pool Heater is ideal for pool at Maximum 7,500 gallons
- High Coefficient of performance (COP) 4.85
- Easy to install
- Low operating costs
If you don’t have natural gas that you can use to run your pool heater, don’t worry because there is another option for it. The Hayward Heat Pro Titanium pool heater is our top priority for best electric pool heater. This model is a heat pump not a heater, but it is perfect for heating your swim-pool.
This Hayward model also comes with the best corrosion resistant evaporator fin as well. If you are living in a coastal area where salt can destroy all things, then this Hayward heater will be good for your pool and lasts for many years. The model comes with the different sizes and it is best for small sized pool. It doesn’t have the equal power as our best overall choice.
Another main benefit of this model is that it performs quite operations. The model has a fan blade that helps with efficient airflow and a quieter experience for the user. If you are looking for an electric heat pump, this is best option for your swim-pool. The Hayward HeatPro is the best option that you can seriously consider
- Performs quieter operations
- Comes with different sizes
- Comes with a Corrosion-resistant evaporator fin
- Made with the best quality
This Eco Smart Electric Pool Heater is a tank less pool heater. The unit comes with a digital display that makes it very easy to use, as you can quickly change the settings that you want your pool to be set to.
A remote controller also works with the heater as well if you are looking to heat the pool without even going to the actual unit. If you want to heat your pool on its own, you can use the EcoSmart Electric Pool Heater as a booster to heat the pool pump. In addition, a few of the Hayward model requires to hire a professional to install the heater because of the warranty issues. With the EcoSmart Electric Pool Heater, you will need to hire a professional because due to its complexity. But the good news is that if you buy this product, you will have some money left that you can spent on a great installer.
- Affordable price
- Comes with a remote controller
- Works alone on itself
- It is Tankless and Compact
It is an another great option if you want to invest in a great pool heater that is robust, designed to last for a long time and develops perfect temperature for your swim-pool. It uses less energy as compared with the other models and it is a great bonus. This pool heater is large is size but performs great functions.
This electric pool heater uses electric pump; which takes the heat from the environment and then use it to warm your pool. This feature makes it environment friendly option as well as it keeps your bill under control. It is also very simple to install and you can start enjoying its amazing benefits right away.
Whenever you buy this heater, you can also take benefit from a digital control panel, which makes the operating system very easy for you. There are many features that you can look forward when buying this model. Because of its amazing features, the model performs great performance and is easily affordable.
- Comes with a titanium heat exchanger with 55,000 BTU output
- Innovative digital display
- Made with the high quality material
- Performs great functions
We’ve mentioned above the list of Top 5 Best Electric Pool Heaters 2020 and their reviews as well. You can also check some reviews on the best Solar Pool Covers 2020.
Factors You Need To Consider When Buying
There are many benefits for owning a electric pool heater, but now how do you choose that which one is the best for your swimming pool?
Although, you can go with that model which has many great reviews or you can close your eyes and wish for the good luck. In order to choose the best electric pool heaters for your pool, there are many factors you need to consider and these are:
- Efficiency: The greater the efficiency of an electric pool heater, the better it will perform and lower the operating costs. You should always keep the energy efficiency at the top of your list when you are going to buy a heater for your backyard oasis. The energy efficiency of an electric pool heater is lower than the gas pool heater, but if you are looking for the best way to heat your swim-pool, the pool heat pump is the best option to go for.
- Durability: Another main factor is the durability of a swimming pool heater. Although electric resistance pool heaters cost lesser then that of the gas ones. But luckily, the most electric pool heaters, such as the mentioned above ones, are made up with the high quality and last for the maximum years.
- Pool Size: The Pool size plays an important role that warm it can become with an electric pool heater. A 30,000 gallon swimming pool will heat more slowly and not become warm as the 10,000 gallon pool, regardless of which type of heater you are using. As Electric pool heaters are less powerful than the gas pool heaters, so they are best for the above and in-ground pools.
- Heating Element: Most of the electric pool heaters uses heat elements to heat up pool water. Therefore, the quality and the power of heating element should be considered hardly when buying an electric pool heater.
- Warranty: Energy resistance poll heaters cost a fraction of heat pumps and gas pool heaters. But, many of them still comes with the warranty and are capable of saving your money, whenever it break down and need repair or replacement.
FAQ’s about Electric Pool Heaters
Q: What is the best electric pool heater?
A: The first thing you need to consider is the size of your pool. The more the swimming pool is, the more powerful the heater should be. Another main factor to consider is the maintenance costs and efficiency.
Q: How do electric Pool Heater works?
A: Electric pool heaters are very simple in designed and the warming process is the same for above ground as well as in-ground heaters. Every unit contains a heating element and use electricity to charge it and develops heat energy to warm the water.
Q: What are the types of Electric Pool Heaters?
A: Electric pool heaters occupy less space and are low in cost. They are best for small pools, spas and hot tubs. They use electricity to pull cold water in, the heat resistor warm the water of your pool.
Q: Why do we need a pool heater?
A: We are living in a world with many types of weather conditions. In summer days, we love to dive in the cold water. But in winters, we cannot go into the cold water. So, for the purpose of heating the water, we need a pool heater.
Q: How to find the best compatible electric pool heater?
A: Choosing the best electric pool heater for your pool would be easier said, because it is imperative that you get the most compatible product. It would need to match and marry with the capacity and other specifications, as well as usage and climate conditions.
As you can see, there are many options when it comes to buying the best electric pool heater for your swimming pool. We’ve described above the list of Top 5 Best Electric Pool Heaters 2020 and their reviews as well. You just need to think wisely when purchasing any electric pool heater for your pool. Simply look at the features, reviews and energy-efficiency of the heater before buying electric heater.